Our Action Committees enable employees at member firms to expand their professional networks and increase their company's visibility while contributing to the Research Triangle region's cleantech economy.
To contact the committees or to learn more about joining, contact RTCC.
Programs and Communications Action Committee
Chairs TBA. Many thanks to Alyssa Farrell, SAS, and Linda Palmer, Sensus, for their time chairing the committee!
The Programs and Communications Action Committee is a standing committee of RTCC’s Advisory Council. This Committee elevates RTCC's brand through the development and promotion of RTCC’s programs, events, marketing, and communications strategies.
- Interest in telling the story of the region's growing cleantech industry to benefit the entire cluster.
- Skilled in marketing, communications, public relations, business development, and/or community relations.
- Knowledge of clean technologies, industry trends, and topics that would be of interest to our membership.
- Able to participate in RTCC programs and other industry events, and willingness to share opportunities with colleagues.
- Help RTCC provide purposeful networking and engagement opportunities that lead to business opportunities for members.
- Build your professional network with industry and organizations in the cleantech sector.
- Identify opportunities for your company and your clients to talk about your technologies and successes.
Talent Action Committee
Preston Miller, Schneider Electric
Suzy Walden, ABB
The Talent Action Committee is a standing committee of RTCC’s Advisory Council. The Committee is responsible for identifying talent needs, challenges, and opportunities relevant to the energy and technology industry and for collaborating to create systems and partnerships to address these needs. The Committee mirrors the Advisory Council’s triple-helix model of leveraging government, industry, and academic partners (university, community college, and K12).
- Comfortable in a team environment.
- Available to attend regular meetings and contribute thoughtfully.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to listen to diverse viewpoints.
- Committed to the value of diversity and inclusivity.
- Contribution to the advancement and expansion of the regional talent pool.
- Development of institutional partnerships and programs that outlast the Committee’s tenure.
- Build your professional network with industry and organizations in the region focused on talent.
- Recognition of contributions and expertise among the industry.